Khyentse Vision Project is thrilled that our reading room is now officially live!
Khyentse Vision Project hosted a masquerade party in Sydney recently in November, to celebrate the reading room launch. Over 500 people attended and the KVP team gave a presentation on the new reading room to an appreciative audience. Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche was a special guest and spoke about how close the project is to his heart.
After years of hard work by our tech, translation, and editorial teams, KVP is offering a new platform to read Khyentse Wangpo’s inspiring texts that span a wide range of topics including songs, prayers and praises, pilgrimage guides, and core sādhanas. Our reading room includes our new interactive reading room with 108 published translations of Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo’s works.
New features include:
- A detailed catalog of information of all texts in Khyentse Wangpo’s collections
- Related materials comprising teachings and research for each publication
- Corresponding Tibetan for each text
- Hover-over feature for notes and glossary entries
- Blog covering special topics related to the project
- News, events, and donation pages
- Bookmark feature to easily save favorite translations
- Member sign-up to access restricted texts
- Pages to search by genre or volume to help discover new teachings