At Khyentse Vision Project (khyentsevision.org), the privacy of our visitors is a priority.
Information we collect
Anytime we ask for personal information, we will clearly explain what information is being requested, and the reason you are asked to provide it.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve and personalize our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new features and functionality
- Communicate with you directly for customer service purposes to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Khyentse Vision Project follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log website visits and are a standard input for host service analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and sometimes the number of clicks. These details are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The log files are used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements on the website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and web beacons
Note that Khyentse Vision Project has no access to or control over the cookies that are used by third-parties.
Third-party privacy policies
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.